Leslie Sharkey and Judith Radin
• A practical resource for improving skills of clinical chemistry interpretation and clinical reasoning.
• 125 ilustrated case studies emaphasizing differentiaion of diseases with similar laboratory findings.
• Ancillary hematology, cytology, urinalysis, coagulation and radiographic findins are integrated with the case studies as appropriate.
• Each case contains an Interpretation Section where all abnormal findings are reviewed and a Summary Section where abnormalities are integrated leading to a final diagnosis and recommendations for further testing;.
• All cases involve real patients with real findings in dogs, cats, horses, ferrets, llamas and pot bellied pigs.